June 24, 2013

DINNER DATES



Feline Tee : eBay
Blazer : H&M
Dungarees : Primark
Bag : DKNY
Heels : Monsoon

Hello Bloggies! xx (I am cheekily backdating my posts) I wanted to share my outfit with you that I wore on the weekend for dinner with friends. 

I had one of those moments where I have known about the dinner for ages but didn't plan an outfit ahead thinking I have plenty of time, then the day came and so did a blank helpless look on my face as I stared at my wardrobe, dresser and clothes rail and thought "I have nothing to wear..."
Then inspiration hit and voila my outfit above. 

I was going to wear flats but my shoes called out to me and said "so umm I've been in this closet for bare time, just a question when am I going to see the light of day?" Tbh its a fair question I buy shoes they end up as decoration so I was really determined to break a bad habit.

Btw I ended up with blisters....but eh NO PAIN NO GAIN.

**thanks to everyone for such a great response to my last two outfit posts means alot, I am thinking of doing a giveaway to show my appreciation for all your love and support so subscribe and stay tuned**


14 comments:

  1. A seriously gorgeous look! love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That always happens to me! I need to begin picking out outfits for events earlier though. lol I love your romper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! xx I am seriously working on being more organised its not easy!

      Delete
  3. Yess saw this one on insta, lavvvv it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those heels!

    thatrebelwithacause.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always DO THIS lol! I never learn
    LOVE this outfit. keep erm coming girl x
    victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these ebay tees everyone's rocking

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol! that is sooo me! Last minute things. I'm presently postponing picking out my school outfit for tomorrow till the morning. smh

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!

    Myveryownpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete