March 24, 2013

BLACK ON BLACK ON BLACK

When I found out I got my new job I thought "Great! Time for me to put some of my items I never wear to use!" Then I was told I had to wear black....blah...

Some people find black quite comfortable to wear, its easy, simple and doesn't really require much thought, but for me the thought of wearing black left me disappointed. I have so many items in my wardrobe that have yet to see the light of day!
 But what can I do, rules are rules eh? So I thought I would let you have a peak at the outfits worn during my first week.
Shirt, Primark :: Trousers, Warehouse :: Heels, New Look :: Belt, Covent Garden Market
......
Shirt, Primark :: Jeans, New Look :: Boots, Missguided :: Bag, Ted Baker
......
Jumper, Dorothy Perkins :: Coated Jeans, Zara :: Shoes, Primark :: Pearls, various jewellery shops
......
Polo Jumper, The Sting :: Trousers, Zara :: Navajo Aztec Cardigan, Monsoon :: Chain, Ebay :: Chelsea Boots, Missguided
......
Sheer Blouse, H&M :: Trousers, Zara :: Belt, Primark :: Collar Necklace, Primark :: Shoes, Zara
......
{All images taken with iPhone 4S - apologies for quality}

Off to have a nice relaxing bath, a bit of YouTube and bed ^_^ Hope you all had a lovely weekend and have an even better week ahead!! xxx

Oh and number 1 on my 2013 bucket list HERE ....CHECK! :)

17 comments:

  1. you are gorge, love the outfits!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you still look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/26/2013

    Normally I don't read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite great article.

    Review my web site - more

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely did a good job at mixing it up everyday, I would have been stuck at day two lol. Hope your enjoying your new job :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was so hard! Im trying to push management to let me wear my own clothes! And thanks I'm really enjoying my job! xxx

      Delete
  5. I like how you managed to make every outfit look different using accessories.
    Check out my blog if you get the chance http://dominiquejazell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Dominique will take a look now! xx

      Delete
  6. Love your blog and the outfits are on point! Very nice! :) Feel free to have a look!
    xo http://www.phreshoutoftherunway.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks for the love Melanie! Love your blog too! xxx

      Delete
  7. well done, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. with the use of accessories, you've made each look different and interesting.
    well done and hope your enjoying the new job.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen :) I'm really enjoying my job thanks hun xxx

      Delete
  9. You make black look so fab. Gorg x

    ReplyDelete