May 07, 2012

SUNDAY LIVING

Ive really wanted some acid wash jeans, scouring the internet and shops to no avail, but today while getting ready to go to church I decided to wear something casual and to my surprise after rummaging around for some bottoms in the corner of my wardrobe laid my old Lee Jeans I got from Urban Outfitters about 2/3yrs ago! 

 Casual and simple seem to be my go-to style at the moment, I think it has something to do with the horrible weather we've been having. Its nearly summer but the rains not letting up anytime soon and even though I'm desperate for some sunny weather I won't be stepping out in shorts just yet! But to give it a push of encouragement I rolled the bottoms of my jeans legs and wore my gorgeous H&M scarf to give my outfit some colour.

The Look

Shirt: H&M
Vest(Underneath): New Look
Blazer: H&M
Jeans: Old Lee Jeans from Urban Outfitters 

   

The Accessories

Shoes: New Look
Bag: Monsoon
Scarf: H&M
Necklace: Accessorize (Old)
 

Make Up 

Face: Sun Bronze 022 by Rimmel
Blush: Santal 92 by Bourjois
Eyebrows: 004 Blk/Brn Eyebrow Pencil by Rimmel
Eyeliner (Top): Liner Feutre Felt-Tip 11Noir by Bourjois
Eyeliner (Bottom): Contour Clubbing 46 Bleu Neon by Bourjois
Lashes: Scandaleyes Mascara by Rimmel
Lips: MUA Shade 1
(Taken with Instagram: @LavinyaRoyes)

Thanks for reading, have a good day :)
Lavvy xoxo






1 comment: