April 15, 2012

WHAT YOU GOT THERE THEN?


   
    

    


    

    
   

Hey hunnies, this a backdated post of some of the items I bought Late Feb/March, thought I would share! 

London weather is so unpredictable and I for one am not ready to bare all just yet so I was happy when I found these polos for under £3! I think there just the right thing to wear during these deceivable "sunny" days! :)

1. Versace-esque Top, Primark
2. Nautical Striped Vest, Primark
3. Cut out shoulders Striped Shirt, Forever21
4. Black Sheer Maxi Skirt, Jane Norman
5. White Knitted Vest, H&M
6. Burgundy Polo Jumper, Primark // Brown Polo Jumper, H&M
7. Sunglasses, Primark
8. Vintage Faux Fur Handwarmer, Urban Outfitters
I love this hand warmer it doubles up as a bag on the inside and the faux fox tail is detachable!
9. Earrings, Forever21

------

No comments:

Post a Comment