April 23, 2012

A Sunday Well-Spent Brings A Week of Content

I know its still raining but I can't bare to dress like it is hehe! I'm hoping to go to a festival this summer, gutted I missed Coachella it looked like a lot of fun but theres always Wireless!!!, so in true festival attire the trilby has made its way back out of my closet :) 


 

 A chilled out outfit for an equally chilled and relaxed day. Love Sundays :)







Blouse : Primark
Trousers: Monsoon
Blazer: Mexx
Fur Collar: H&M
Shoes: Primark
Earrings & Ring: H&M
Belt: Primark
Trilby Hat: Urban Outfitters

xx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



2 comments:

  1. love your shoes!!!
    i miss Primark :'(

    www.lollihearts.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!! Primark is the best isn't it!? Especially when your on a "budget" lol!
      Nice blog btw, thanks for the follow :)

      xx

      Delete