January 22, 2012

WISH UPON A STAR...

My 2012 wishlist has begun! Some of these items I have been longing for a while now, others - like the beauty items, are things I want to try and maybe review in later posts. Before the month started I was already broke lol (blame xmas!) but this year just has to be the year I get them! I made a top 10 compilation of the list so I could share it with you guys, believe me when I say the list grows day by day lol! So here are my picks...so far.



1. iMac Deskstop Computer, Apple Store UK
2. Glossy Beauty Box, GLOSSYBOX
3. Leopard Faux Fur Stole, Warehouse
4. Jeffrey Campbell "Lita" Platform Boots, Office or SoleStruck
5. Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter, Revlon
6. Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer (pictured: Happy Birthday and Candy Shop), HouseofFraser or Amazon
7. Leather Shopper Basket, Zara
8. YSL Arty Oval Ring, YSL or (Replica) DollyBowBow
9. Yankee Candle, Yankee
10. Poloneck Dress, Miss Selfridge


lots of love, Lavvy xx
----

No comments:

Post a Comment