October 23, 2017

BURGUNDY FOR FALL


Shop the post:

Primark Roll Neck (similar HERE) | Primark Faux Leather Mini Skirt (similar HERE) | Mango Faux Leather Jacket | Public Desire Over the knee Boots (similar HERE) | H&M Baker Boy Hat | ASOS Tiered Tassel Earrings 



Happy Mondaaaaaay! Today I have an outfit post for you featuring one of my favourite purchases this year from Primark, a faux leather mini skirt in a rich wine/burgundy colour. This all burgundy look was inspired by blogger Aimee Song's NYFW look, last month I was so into her fashion week vlogs in New York & Paris, and there wasn't a look of hers that I didn't fall in love with, she really inspired me to try out this monochromatic look.

The turtleneck is also from Primark and its rich tone works so well with the skirt and is an exact colour match for the H&M Baker Boy hat, I'm wearing a size M,56. The skirt was £8 and the turtleneck was £6, which I think is genuinely amazing considering they look way more expensive than that. I have linked some alternatives throughout the post as unfortunately Primark clothing is only available instore...they really need to work on that. On top goes my biker jacket from Mango and finally the boots, you guys would've seen these before, an old sale purchase from Public Desire. People seem to find over the knee boots quite intimidating but for me they're so comfortable as the heel is wedge and not too high and they just hug my legs so perfectly, I always enjoy wearing them and need them in more colours! 

If you follow me on instagram you would've seen that I have been wearing a soft orange eyeshadow look in most of my posts. I've been really pushing myself to experiment more and try new things with makeup and hair but I will share more about that in an upcoming post. 

Let me know what you think of this LOOK! 

Lavinya

Shop My Favourite Burgundy Outerwear:



Follow me on Bloglovin' and you'll never miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment