December 10, 2016

THE JUMPER DRESS


Pretty Little Things Jumper Dress via Next.co.uk / Vintage Camel Coat (similar here & here) / H&M Fishnet Tights / Ego Official Patent Nude Boots


Happy Saturday guys! I know one shouldn't live for the weekend but after the week I've had I am sooooo glad to spend the next 3 days not thinking about work! Today I want to share with you my new jumper dress by Pretty Little Thing that I bought off the Next website! Oversized Knits and a little bit of fishnet are so snug! I love that it has a high neckline without being smothering. I decided to give my knee length boots a rest and carry the nude theme head to toe with my Ego Official Boots. I think the fishnet x boots combo is here to stay for a while. What do you think?

I'm really loving these photos, I feel like in years to come I will be showing my children and say "look kids mommy was a hot spice y'kno!" lol. Anyways, I'm off to Oxford Street to finally do some Christmas Gift shopping, last month I did a little bit online thanks to the help of my black friday gift list, did you see it? 

Check it out here!  Have a great weekend!

Lavinya - x

No comments:

Post a Comment