October 21, 2016

IN LOVE WITH THE EPIC JACKET OF ALL TIME

PUFFER JACKET - H&M 
DRESS - H&M ON SALE GO GO GO!
JUMPER - ASOS 
BOOTS - H&M 
HAT - ASOS 
CHOKER - RIVER ISLAND 

Rihanna has been on my Twitter TL for like weeks slaying her streetstyle lewks. I have found myself completely infatuated with incredibly monster size jackets shes been wearing, which are okay for the celebrity lifestyle that she leads but totally impractical to wear on a morning commute on the Jubilee Line. Not everyday Uber Code. So last week while I was in H&M Tottenham Court Road, I tried on several jackets that were just humongous and downright ugly and then came across a oversized black puffer jacket, it was perfect! This same jacket inspired my last post HERE.

I wasn't happy with the ones in the store so I decided to order it online and added a few more pieces into my shopping cart, including a white padded jacket that I hadn't seen in store. Honestly I only added this to my order for bants, I had no intention of keeping the jacket, I was just curious to see what it would look like on, as far as I was concerned the black quilted jacket, above, was a clear winner, until.....
DRESS - H&M ON SALE GO GO GO!
CHOKER - RIVER ISLAND 

I never expected to find everything I was looking for in this jacket, It is super warm and I love that its longline, has a high collar and pockets in the front of the jacket. I ordered both jackets in a size 10 so theres no need to size up! The black one has a detachable hood which would've been great on the white jacket thought but never-mind. I cant believe I'm saying this but I never thought I would be so happy winter is coming!!!!

However not everyone shares the exact love as me for this jacket; before I posted it up on my Instagram I showed my Mum the pic and her exact words were "Thats nice...but you look like the Michelin man." ROTFL!!!! Then she asked me if I intended to keep it (she likes the black one more) yes Mum its here to stay, she doesn't get fasssshun LOL!

SHOP THE LOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment