August 29, 2016

WEDDING


Last Saturday I went to my friends wedding! I wore a dress from Asos that I absolutely adore and always feel so pretty and shoes from Pretty Little Thing. I am obsessed with these shoes they ooze sexiness and are so comfy I practically danced the whole night without experience swollen feet drama!



I have known the groom, Ibrahim, since uni and it was so cute to watch him get married to his beautiful wife, Hodan, she looked absolutely incredible the whole day and her dress was unbelievably gorgeous, you should have seen the train!


After the ceremony it was finally time to eat! The food did not disappoint and I was happy to go back up for seconds. #dontjudgeme #itwasalongdayofspeechesandphototakenbeforeanyfoodpassedmylips #onecannotsurviveonfingerfoodalone lol. It was also really great to spend the day with my friend Yemi, we not only went to uni together but prior to that worked together for a retail clothing shop called Mexx, we've known each other a long time but dont always get a chance to check in so it was great to catch up 

It really was a beautiful wedding and I feel blessed to have witnessed Ibrahim & Hodan's special day. Congratulations! - 

Lavinya - x

No comments:

Post a Comment