August 22, 2016

HAWES & CURTIS : 1 SHIRT 3 WAYS

Do I need to reintroduce myself or do you guys remember me lol?

Today's post is in collaboration with British clothing company Hawes & Curtis who sent me their cotton satin white shirt from their Pink Label womenswear range. Some trends are not for everyone but the classic white shirt is an essential staple everyone needs; and wether you choose to wear it to the office, night out or on your lazy days, the versatility of a white shirt is endless.

Below, I have put together 3 ways to wear this gorgeous frilled front button down. Three. Different. Looks! Oh I spoil you dont I...

1.

CLASSIC COMBO

There's little that can go wrong by the combo "denim jeans x white shirt" and this simple look is ideal for the weekend/casual days. Take the combo to new level with a sleeveless leather biker jacket and keep it chic in a pair of heels, or a pair of trainers, flat sandals or brogues.


2.

LAYER PLAYER

Step up your slip game by layering your sexy black dress over your button down just enough for the frills to peak out. Complete the look with a pair of lace up espadrilles and hopefully for the rest of the summer we have left it will be blue skies and sunshine so you'll need a pair of sunglasses.


3.

ADD A SKIRT

Tuck a crisp white shirt into a high waist button down skirt. Undo the skirt buttons to add a little movement to the skirt and draw the focus to your head-turning boots. I love this look it deserves a night out!

Look 1, 2 or 3? Which one was your favourite? 

Check out more of Hawes & Curtis womenswear range here and let me know your styling tips for a white shirt below! 

It feels good to be back blogging...I missed you guys (I hope you missed me too...!!!) 
Lavinya x



No comments:

Post a Comment