February 09, 2016

INSTAOUTFIT | 002

Jumper - Primark (instore): similar Missguided
Skirt - Asos
Jacket - H&M 
Shoes - Next (sold out) - similar Asos, New Look, Missguided or Asos
Bag - Aldo (instore): its definitely a gorgeous Kate Spade dupe!

I am obsessed with this faux suede skirt, guys seriously you need it in your life and its on sale! This has to be one of my favourite outfit colour palette, I've never thought to wear head to toe pink but its so feminine and classy. I love the skirts risqué front split, the draping is perfect. Its true that 90% of the time I wear trousers but on those 10% days, baring it all for a skirt as gorgeous as this one is 100% worth it. Get yours now before it sells out! >> here

Follow me on instagram for more outfit inspo! >>>>> @thisislavinya 

Lavinya -x


No comments:

Post a Comment