April 28, 2014

SUCKER FOR H&M


I caved. I was doing so well, ignoring their emails offering 30% discount all week until Friday aka the worst day I have ever had at work hit me and before I knew it I was adding things to my shopping basket. Yes. I stress shop.

I decided to use the 30% against this monochrome chain bag which really reminds me the of chanel boy bag, at £19.99 it is already a great buy but with the added 30% off and for £13.96 I dont think I could go wrong. I think this would be a nice classic piece to add to my wardrobe. Like most people I seem to be gravitating towards having more basics in my wardrobe, I already have this cami in white so I know the black will go with just about everything. Slides! Slides! Slides! I showed my mum these and she called them granny slippers looool IDC I cannot wait for them to arrive it took me some time to decide because I've been eyeing up a silver pair river island here but again black goes with everything great for those lazy days.

Ahhhh I feel better already.
Lavinya x

Did you guys get anything using the H&M discount?

11 comments:

  1. Sharon4/28/2014

    I like your choice of sandals they don't look as clumpy as the zara ones and EVERYONE seems to have the zara ones so i think these are great. I missed out on the promo I didn't get paid until today :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharon, I know what you mean about the Zara slides i still like them though lol! H&M are always doing promos so catch them on the next one cos i am seriously feeling their new collection. Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  2. oooh great purchases. love slip-on sandals/slides as well, those look amazing.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Visa! I love your latest look its exactly what I envision when my order comes. I cant wait to try the slides on! x

      Delete
  3. Shoes, yessss! Need a pair of those x
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urgh their taking so long to arrive lol! Thanks hun :) x

      Delete
  4. Great selection ! I'd like to have that bag!

    Follow me on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back :) ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should defo snap it up before it sells out! xx

      Delete
  5. Your blog is nothing short of amazing!

    KIMBERLY of FROM A WILDFLOWER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Kimberly thats so nice of you to say, thank you xx

      Delete
  6. LOVE the slip on sandals! :)))
    Feel free to pass by: http://lemodeguru.blogspot.dk/ :)
    xo Mell!

    ReplyDelete