October 24, 2012

SWEATERS

1. Primark  2. Primark  3. Zara

Hey guys bought some new sweaters for the fall weather. The first 3 in the pic are all from Primark in the MENS department! I bought them all in a size M and they are my new favs! The black and white jumpers are so soft and yes their mens but they fit perfectly and tbh I much prefer them to the ones on offer in the womenswear dept. The red knit from Zara is a statement piece, the colour cannot be stopped! Bold red jumper + bold red lips = Winter look Perfection.

I am slowly building up my autumn/winter wardrobe and at the moment looking for that perfect winter coat! If you don't know most shops are currently having midseason sales so get down to your fav shop or online and see if you can't get a bargain or two!

See ya soon, Lavinya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment