October 13, 2012

BECAUSE HE SAID I NEVER WEAR A SNAPBACK....

 

Snapback Cap-New Era || Top-Primark || Waxed Pleather Trousers-Zara(Sale) || Necklace-Primark || Heeled Trainers-New Look(old) || Lips-Clinique Chubby Stick in Chunky Cherry & MUA Shade 1

 I was round my boyfriends the other day and seeing as his collection of hats is growing, just as big as the number of shoes I own!, I asked to have one to which he replied "yea ok....but you don't even wear them!"  He has bought me two and I must admit I don't wear them as often as I wear other hats...so when getting dressed this morning as I reached for my beanie his words jumped into my mind and I thought WHY NOT!

Couple of weeks ago I went shopping with my lil sis and we popped into the new Primark on Tottenham Court Rd where I picked up this great dipped hem top for only £4! I was going for a glam sporty look when I added the blingy necklace, also from Primark. I love this OTT necklace I know I will be wearing it a lot!

I hope you like the look, I am loving the 90s fashion era at the moment so you might see a lot more looks in that direction!

OH!! and what do you guys think about my new hair!?....their clip ins!!! sssshhhh i will tell you more about them next post! 

Toodles! Lavinya xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace
    lovely blog

    check out my blog:www.stylesfrillsblogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claudia thanks! and I checked out your blog you have a new follower :) x

    ReplyDelete